Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some Inspiration...

Hello out there!

So, sorry it's been a couple days... I have been quite busy applying for graduate school and getting my portfolio together.

But good news! I finished my personal logo! I would love to know what you think!



Also today, I found some really great things that may become new obsessions...

Birch Tree Wallpaper :: by Cole & Son



Wooden Business Cards :: by Night Owl Paper GoodsRosie Hardy Photography :: Rosie Hardy

Today, I also had some photos taken and I will post as soon as they have developed and been treated! It will surely be a piece! I can't wait!

Well, until tomorrow, maybe... ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your logo!
    It is tres chic! :)

    And, I cannot wait to see your Rosie inspired pictures! I'm sure they're be quite fabulous!

    ReplyDelete